Monday 17 August 2020

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?!

Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long.

Also I need to plan a new photography for my toddler.. Wait.. What's the time.. Okay 1 hour to go for next meeting. I need 45mins max.. Any new pins for kids nook?! Where is this Pinterest? Nope all old pins.

Checking insta for any new stories came..

Oh its almost 2 hours baby has slept. She may wake up now. Have to finish everything before that. Wait. Where is the food routine I prepared for her... What she will have for dinner today. She dint like suji halwa yesterday. What shall I try today? Egg may be. Or banana pancake. But evening time can't give banana to her.

Oh I had to order shorts for Amit. Wait what's his waist size these days...?!

What happened to my order details in Amazon?!

What!!! 2254 new cases reported!!!! This Corona yaar!!

Why the laptop gets locked in every 2mins...ufff!! 

And why I look shabby. 

Haven't done brows since a month may be.. But how does it matter... It matters.. Because all I want is to give a new post in gram.. And no filter can hide this. 

Oops 40 more mins. Did the baby wake up...???!! 

During the call, 

Once my call is over.. At 8, I will speak to mom, mother in law. Chachi and Bhaiya. What if anyone got cold or something... No no. That won't happen. I spoke to them two days back. Everything was good there! Why these Dev people take so much to explain..this is stand up call guys.. Finish it fast! Wait what! I totally forgot to click the pic of my plant blooming with its first flower! Like seriously! Crap. Its night also. I hv to take a pic of it. No matter what! 

"Pragyan, you there??" 

"Yeah Hi , sorry I was speaking on mute. Yeah, So today's update is... "



Hey! Happy Monday Guys! 🤗


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Supriya! :)
      Ignore the stand up call part! 🤓

      Delete
  2. Haha exactly what is happening in our routine ...well narrated pragu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Thank you so much Uma!
      Life has become like this! 😂🤓

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha.. Thanks Susmita.
      The struggle is real!😂😢

      Delete
  4. Nice and same happend with me


    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing...kete simple au real katha lekhicha...awesome you👍🏻




    #kajol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Kajol! ❤️

      ମୁଁ ଆଉ କେତେ କିଛି ବି ଭୁଲି ଯାଇଥାଇପାରେ.. ଏଇ ସବୁ ଅସମ୍ପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣତା ଆଉ ସମୟ ସହିତ ପ୍ରତିଦ୍ୱନ୍ଦିତା ଭିତରେ ହିଁ ବୋଧେ ମାତୃତ୍ୱ ଗତିଶୀଳ ଆଉ ସମ୍ପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ ବି!
      ❤️🤗

      Delete
  6. Nc sweetuuuu I can c u through ur words😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Shijina! 😘😘😘
      I can so correlate your life before couple of years !
      Loads of love to Nanha! ❤️

      Delete

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...