Sunday 3 September 2017

#amigyan❤️

What do I feel when I write Amigyan?!
It's not only about the love that strengthens our relationship. .
It's not only about the bond we share..
It's not only about the moments we cherish..
It's not only about just the name we combined..
It's more than everything.. Its more than every damn thing in this whole world.
It's an emotion..
It's more than an emotion that runs in the blood..
It's more than a fear that keeps the eyes wide open..
It's more than a stimulation that keeps each of the nerves hyperactive..
It's the soul we care for..
It's the deep down trust we share..
It's more than the sacred thread that I tie and it's more than the Sindur I keep in my forehead.
It's more than everything and it takes a whole life to cherish what it means!
❤️
It's a blessings to find your soulmate!
❤️
And believe me.. The whole world revolves around this!
❤️
Amigyan is a swear taken by two Kshatriyas!
❤️
And each sacrifice keep the flame alive..!! 
❤️
With every damn breath I take!

#amigyan #love #gifted #cake #chocolatelover #forever #yummy #thejourney #incomplete 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...