Saturday 18 November 2017

our coffee date!

If there is a calmness in the center of the storm it would be here with you when the world revolves lovely around us but the only sound that matters is the sound of your words tripping over each other the same way mine do.
If there is a light in the darkness after dusk it would be bright blue like a planet like a star like your eyes cutting lines through the silence and straight into my heart where the truth burns bright like a beacon and any chance of keeping my feelings a secret withers up in the overwhelming heat.
If there is a way to communicate my intentions effectively it would take the form of a poem where I could write the words down so very carefully instead of having them all rushing out of my mouth and making a mess of themselves although if they did, you would clean it up without complaint, sorting through all the stupid shit I say and making it make sense. 
If there is a test to determine how badly I want to and how brave I have become this would be it and now would be my moment to accidentally brush against you and accidentally let me catch you staring and accidentally let my guard down and accidentally let you know that none of this is an accident and I have been waiting for you all along.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...