Wednesday 14 February 2018

#myeverything

When they say.. They had seen everything!
Let me tell you I have seen the kid in him..
And also the hopeless romanticism! ❤️
Fell in love with the warm blood running in vein!
And the caring heart beating within!❤️
In love with an artist passionate  and
So as a lover beloved!
In love with the scars, eyes and the tear unmasked! ❤️

Could read the love in those questioning eyes!
And fell in love with the silent smiles! ❤️
Loved some of the innocent questions I heard!
And also the immortal love assured! ❤️
Oh world! Keep quiet..
Let me fall in love with his silence..
The silence creating poetry..painting abstract and capturing the rest!❤️

Let me fall in love with #myeverything

-amigyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...