Wednesday 11 April 2018

Best feelings!

They say #books and afternoons are the best combination. I say why not mornings?!
What could be the best way of starting a day with a cup of #coffee..and the magical journey with #paulocoelho..staying close to #nature!!(may be I can shoot the  #tweet of the birds next weekend sometimes, the #morning is a bliss, I must say!) Like the other #weekends, this has become the weekly routine for last few months..

Once the temp rises, I go back to the room, where I sink down in the sofa and into the world of The Arabian Nights. Slowly, like a movie fadeout, the real world evaporates. I'm alone, inside the world of the story. My favourite #feeling in the #world. ❣️
.
Keep spreading love.
Much love.
-amigyan ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...