Sunday 1 July 2018

Mesmerizing Northeast!


The more you look at a picture, you slowly see that how everything is in sync.
How everything is just perfectly aligned to give it a #picturesque view!
🌲🌲🌲
Doesn't it look like as if the pine trees are planted years back to give this a scenic view..
And the clouds passing through the mountains.. ☁️⛅🌀️πŸŒ₯️🌦️☔☔
Houses captured, are just completing the picture! 🏑🏑🏑
🌲🌲🌲
No matter how many pictures I shared over whatsapp/Twitter / Fb.. I can't get rid  of the
wonderful trip I had!✨❤️✨
🌲🌲🌲
It's true that.. The more you travel.. The more modest you become and you realize what a tiny place you occupy in this world! ❤️❤️❤️
🌲🌲🌲
Nothing mesmerizes me as the nature does! 🌳🌲🌳🌲🌱🌿
🌼🌼🌼🌼
Love. Live. Laugh.
Travel. More. Explore. More. ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...