Wednesday 19 September 2018

Capturing emotion

Art of any form, excites me! Like truly it does.. And always!
❤️
Growing up with my brother Saswat, who has a great taste in painting (and he does quite well), clicking stuffs.. Clicking human emotions and writing poems.. To marrying someone who has the same taste in arts is just happenstance!
❤️
Observing and learning how to click..to what to click.. Slowly I understand.. How photography is tough.. Like.. Truly..how much patience you need to have to capture stuffs like.. a butterfly or a bird.. And equally how much skill you need to capture a human emotion.. Like.. Certain things happen for once.. They won't be repeated.. May be once in a lifetime..or so..!!
❤️
I truly appreciate the photographers for having a vision.. Having a creativity and having dedication for the work!
❤️
This is one such pic, recently taken at state art gallery, Hyderabad on the occasion of #indianphotographyfestival and I so love this pic. ❤️
Keep clicking. Keep sharing. 🌼
.
.
.
Also if you like reading me, follow me or subscribe me!❤️

4 comments:

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...