Wednesday 27 February 2019

The church

When I was a kid , I used to think Churches are the ones meant for distributing chocolates, cakes and sweets.

And my friends who adopted Christianity, used to get colorful notebooks, greeting cards (which were never found in local stores) and small small gifts from different countries!

As a kid, we used to enjoy the cakes brought by our friends on the occasion of new year and Christmas!

As I Grow up, I used to visit church with my friends..during Christmas or some or other time when it's decorated  with colors and lights. 12th was the time, we visited for photoshoot there and I still have the hard copies of those photographs !

By the time I moved Bombay, I had an opportunity to explore the beautiful churches over there. I almost visited 10+ different old churches.. Attended the mass with my friend merlyn  in those Sunday mornings and it was such a beautiful memory I have ever preserved!

Till date, I have a collection of photographs of visiting 30 different churches all over India, starting from kerala, tamilnadu, bombay, Odisha, goa, pondicherry and others.

Here at Hyderabad, when ever I get a chance to visit a church, I never miss the opportunity and I love visiting there  on  a Sunday!

Love. Live. Laugh.
Amigyan❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...