Monday 13 May 2019

Adios Hyderabad

From the first day check in to last day good bye,
An early morning arrive to a late night fly!
The very first few new things
And a million memories,

Zillion moments.. And those
Beautiful anniversaries!

Captured the happiness
In the Colors of Holi,

and celebrated life,
With the lights of Diwali!

Driving the roads with full of butterflies with the  destination unknown,

When these ametures turned a house into home with loads of elation!


Could never count the memories we made,
And the distance we covered!

One thing I am sure of, would surely be lost if you wouldn't be there to walk hand in hand!


.
When I look into the flash back,
I am into the same pain,

As I felt 3 years back,
when I caught my bus and
Left mumbai, my second home!

So surprised I am.. When this city became  so close to my heart and
I inhaled the city's love!

Am I going to home or leaving the same!

I closed my eyes to recall, where did I start
And all I can remember is,
A lifetime promise and a passionate kiss!

And in the blink of an eye, gone are those first 3 years of marital bliss!

Hyderabad you have made the bond between us stronger than before!

And helped understand each other better!

Thanks for the good times and happy for the hard times!❤️❤️❤️



3 comments:

  1. Hyderabad... Lots of memory ... Lot of experience.... Journey with you... ❤️❤️Love u

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback please ! :)

Monday Blues Vs New mom

 Has anyone else felt the same?! Like at the same moment... I need to write the blog... As I have not updated since long. Also I need to pla...